Mumble

The Screaming Thread

Mine are usually in the car when I cant find them or under the coffee table!! think they fall off and get sort of kicked under!!! Enid

Mine are usually in the car when I cant find them or under the coffee table!! think they fall off and get sort of kicked under!!! Enid

are you on about your kids enid? :lol:

are you on about your kids enid? :lol:

I thought she meant knickers! :whistle:

Hev - have you tried phoning your mobile? assuming you haven't got it on vibrate, that is...

:D

Well............ it was working yesterday when you sent me those jokes.............ya cheeky moo!! I think it's Karma........send me cheeky jokes - and then the phone goes missin' :D

You need one of those whistle alarm thingies - oh, and have you checked the freezer? That's where i found my keys the other day.. :rolleyes:

found my purse but not my phone,batteries dead on the blimming thing :wallbash:

smiley i text you on nicks horrible phone,i hate it but ive nicked it off him till i find my other one!!

Being observed teaching tomorrow by two members of Senior Management team.

They sit with a sheet that has 62 points that I'm supposed to achieve in an hour, I get a tick for each one that happens.

And a negative for each one that doesn't.

How cooperative will the children be last thing in the afternoon, in temperatures of 25+ and a classroom that faces SW?

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Too worried to sleep.

Edited by Bard

I think we need a 'having a moan thread' :whistle:

I cant sleep. Went to sleep at a reasonable time of 9pm and have been in a very light phase because I was woken by very heavy rain, now I am wide awake and I thought it must be about 5am but its 1.30am, I hate it when you fully wake up and know its going to take for ever to get to sleep again.

:tearful:

The problem is I feel like I have slept for 8 hours.

:wallbash:

I waited in ALL DAY for the bliddy bedroom fitters and they DIDNT TURN UP!!!!!!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: I could have been out for coffee with Asue as well :tearful:

pearl i hate that feeling when you wait in and they dont turn up :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: it actually makes me feel quite ill

At least I havent paid them yet :thumbs:

Something ALWAYS goes wrong when I have jobs done.

Builders b######d off without finishing.

Bathroom had slow leak behind stud wall which took 6 MONTHS to show up

Landscape gardener got beaten up & did the job concussed, you can tell :ph34r:

Only Odd Job Phil delivers :wub:

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I now have wardrobe doors, but STILL no bedside cabinet drawers :angry:

This is like pulling teeth. A maximum 2-day job has turned into a 2 weeks-and-counting marathon, I had a skip blocking my drive for four days, communication is nil unless I initiate it ... he had better not charge me for the poxy extra shelf I asked for :star:

Spit in their cuppa Pearl.... :devil:>:D<<'>

I'm :tearful: and :angry: and :wallbash: and :( ... Gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Meeting at school today - with OT and CAMHS attending too.

The LEA are being.............well.........the LEA. Stubborn. :wallbash:

Long ol' story - but everyone is in agreement that we need to move my boy out of mainstream asap - but the LEA are refusing, and have been downright horrible - no right of appeal for me, etc......... IPSEA are on the case - but even they're stuck. A complaint has just gone to the secretary of state...not sure how far that will get us.

There was a point in the meeting where everyone was sat there, in silence - not knowing what to suggest next - everything has been tried - nothing (in the mainstream environment) works... It was awful. :( My boy is self-harming, trying to find ways to die (he was asking me if he opens the car door when i'm driving and jumps out - will he die?, he's very rational and calm about it - he wants to make sure he's dead and not just hurt :tearful: ), having panic attacks (that run into double figures each day). He hates it, and i don't blame him. He's only nine for goodness sake - what's he going to be doing at 11??

I have a two year plan in my head - as i know this is going to take a while to sort. The next 'thing' will be Feb, when we'll be looking at secondary placements. I know there isn't an easy answer - and i'll carry on fighting for him. But, hmph.

If the professionals haven't a clue......................... :wallbash:

Took myself off for a swim to try to de-stress - i normally do around 40 laps. Stopping every 15 or so to natter to my friend. I jumped in, swam 60 lengths without stopping, go out and burst into tears in the changing room! :oops::unsure:

Hmph......... :wallbash:

Bid >:D<<'> :(

Smilie >:D<<'> :angry:

Pearl >:D<<'> (my neighbours got a kitchen company to fit new units... they said fitted, finished and tidied in 4 days.... It actually ended up taking 11 months :o

Assessments :tearful:

IEPs :tearful:

Reports :crying:

Rewriting policies

OFSTED lurking in the shadows :unsure:

When I started this teaching lark, the secretaries were the ones who did all the typing. My 3 fingers are very sore, and I've only just started my list of stuff to do.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Bard >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Assessments :tearful:

IEPs :tearful:

Reports :crying:

Rewriting policies

OFSTED lurking in the shadows :unsure:

When I started this teaching lark, the secretaries were the ones who did all the typing. My 3 fingers are very sore, and I've only just started my list of stuff to do.

Could you wear those little rubber fingers that secretaries used to wear? :unsure:

*Note to self - cross teaching off list of possible things to do to earn a living*

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Bard >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Could you wear those little rubber fingers that secretaries used to wear? :unsure:

*Note to self - cross teaching off list of possible things to do to earn a living*

But they get lots and lots of holidays :D:thumbs:

Note to self - next time I order cold weather, order slightly cold weather, its freezing today, I cant feel my toes, they are like Ice Cubes, think I will need some ug boots. :D

I love the way Japanese say freezing they say its 'Fleezing' :D

Well its very very Fleezing here today fingers shakey hard to type.

BBBBllllllllrrrrrrr ........

:thumbs:

I love the cold. Maybe I should have posted this in my positive thread.

:rolleyes: I want to go to the snow, I want to go to the snow, I want to go to the snow. Get it. :thumbs: see its affecting my brain too. :shame::P

GRRRR!!! I really mucked up this time. I got my 2 appointments mixed up meaning that I missed my appointment to see the Mental Health Triage person to be referred back to CMHT to get referred to maudsley. They don't have another appointment for another 6 weeks! :crying: I already waited a month to get the one I missed. I'm so annoyed at myself right now. :angry: I've been frantically trying to get hold of the Triage person to see if I can get away with him doing the referral without having to see me again, it is a pointless waste of time me seeing him as he can't actually do anything. :wallbash:

GRRRR!!! I really mucked up this time. I got my 2 appointments mixed up meaning that I missed my appointment to see the Mental Health Triage person to be referred back to CMHT to get referred to maudsley. They don't have another appointment for another 6 weeks! :crying: I already waited a month to get the one I missed. I'm so annoyed at myself right now. :angry: I've been frantically trying to get hold of the Triage person to see if I can get away with him doing the referral without having to see me again, it is a pointless waste of time me seeing him as he can't actually do anything. :wallbash:

Ring the team and give them your number and if a cancellation come up ask them to ring you with an offer of a sooner appointment, ive got quite a few appointments doing it like this, they can ring in short notice but it may mean you wont have to wait 6 weeks.

JsMum

Ring the team and give them your number and if a cancellation come up ask them to ring you with an offer of a sooner appointment, ive got quite a few appointments doing it like this, they can ring in short notice but it may mean you wont have to wait 6 weeks.

JsMum

The person rang me and I explained the situation, I now have an appointment next monday :thumbs:

:tearful:

I know I'm hard to understand, but why won't people just try to see how anxious the unknown makes me? :tearful:

AGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Bl00dy computer crashed again this morning with the same dreaded 'NTLDR is missing' message which happens about twice a year for no apparent reason :wallbash::wallbash:

On the upside, I invested in new backup software recently so didn't lose anything important and it only took a couple of hours to sort, but it DRIVES ME NUTS :wallbash:

:(

im hungry and ive used all my ww points for the day :tearful: and i dont mean just hungry i mean starving!!!!!!!

1000 people did a moonlight walk for the local hospice in Worthing, and they raised an awfull lot of money but guess what THE B_ _ _ _ COUCIL WOULD NOT LEAVE THE PUBLIC TOILETS UNLOCKED FOR THEM!!!! I could not belive this when l was told about it, a couple of pubs let the walkers in and stayed open so people could use the loo, but loads of people had to cross their legs. I am so angry with the council l am going to write to the papers :wallbash::wallbash:

Dad's back in hospital again today, and I'm in the middle of my report writing, but I'm having to run a shuttle service and I feel guilty about wishing my mum could drive, because dad's more important than paperwork but I'm going to be in trouble if I miss a deadline. I have to pick her up about 11.30pm.

And you're the only people I can scream at. AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!

Dad's back in hospital again today, and I'm in the middle of my report writing, but I'm having to run a shuttle service and I feel guilty about wishing my mum could drive, because dad's more important than paperwork but I'm going to be in trouble if I miss a deadline. I have to pick her up about 11.30pm.

And you're the only people I can scream at. AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!

Oh Bard, I'm really sorry :(>:D<<'>

Boho x

Edited by bid

I want to :crying:

More and more paperwork being piled on to me at work :tearful:

Home is just pure chaos, don't even know where to start :tearful:

Still trying to fit in 80-odd mile round trip to visit mum in hospital each week :tearful:

Boho :(

Edited by bid

I have to pick her up about 11.30pm.

It was 2.15am when I got phoned to get her.

She wouldn't leave the hospital until the promised blood-clot busting drip had been ordered and inserted.

Muhammed thought the mountain an immovable object? He never met my mother. :notworthy:

Bid & Bard -

Hope all the hospital stuff is resolved and that your respective M&P are back home in fine fettle soon >:D<<'>

(PS: As I typed 'Bid and Bard' the names 'Bitt & Bott' popped into my head, who I think were the goldfish on Playschool or somesuch in the 70's?? I dunno why, but for some reason (maybe one of the presenters?) I always 'hear' that in a West Country accent which softens the t's an turns the o to 'ah') :wacko:

:D

Thank you, BD :)

Just heard that my mum is coming out of hospital tomorrow (going to my eldest brother's for a while before going home)! :thumbs:

Bard: hope you have some good news soon about your dad >:D<<'>

Boho :dance:

(How tragic am I? I've just Googled Play School and Bit and Bot were indeed the goldfish on the show! :rolleyes: )

Edited by bid

ARGHHH!!! No internet, we forgot to pay bill last month. The cable company has put a block on our service, luckily Em gets paid tomorrow so we can pay the bill and get our net back. Am using in-laws computer downstairs.

Went to chemist to collect DS's prescription for acne cream (actually I'm beginning to wonder if it's Domestos in a tube given what it's doing to my towels), huggggggggggggggge queue and when I eventually got to the front, the chemist said the prescription hadn't been sent over from GP's yet, and I could go and collect myself if I wanted.

Goes into GP surgery, explains I dropped it in two days previously and receptionist says it won't be ready till later today.......so I asked her to check.

Bingo, it's ready, sat waiting to be collected.

Traipsed back to chemist, handed it back in after queuing 10 mins, and was told a 10 - 15 mins wait, or I could come back later.....so I choose to wait.

15 mins later the chemist calls me over, apologises, and says they don't have any in......can I come back later :wallbash::wallbash: