LKS

Good luck to Annie's Alex

Hi Annie just wanted to wish Alex the best of luck today on his job experience (it is today he starts isn't it :blink: ) Hope he has the best time.

>:D<<'> Thank you >:D<<'>

He's just left. He was up at 6.30am, and really looking forward to it. The lady who runs the Education Other Than At School popped in while Alex was at lessons yesterday and said that she thought Alex would love it there (they had to go down at check it all out). She also called after to wish him good luck :thumbs: .

I'm more nervous than Alex is :tearful: . It's going to be a long day for me, but a proud one :wub: .

I'll let you know later (he's working 8-5), how it went.

Annie

>:D<<'>

Edited by annie

All the best for today Alex. :thumbs:

Annie, hope today doesn't drag too much for you,

this must be a BIG moment for you all. :wub:

Brook :)

Good luck Alex, really hope you enjoy yourself.

Annie, you must be very proud, excited and worried!

Look forward to hearing how it went.

Lauren

Annie,

Sorry I didn't get time to respond this morning but have been thinking of him. Hope he had a successful day.

Maybe my son could tag along with him next time, no one will ever notice! :whistle:

Nellie xx

Yes hope he enjoyed it, and that you all have a good evening

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay. We had to see a friend off at the airport, he was going back to Oz :( .

Thanks for all your good wishes >:D<<'> .

Everything went great for Alex :dance::dance: . He got along well with everybody :thumbs: . Alex said they had to unload a truckload of camera equipment and check to see if it was all there against a list. Something to do with cables (he lost me on that bit :wacko: ). Alex put some electronic thing (?) back together that the guy who is teaching him took apart. Most of it was over my head, but Alex was chuffed to bits. When he was having a chat with L (who is teaching him), L told him that he is Dyslexic and when he was at school he only liked Maths. Alex said that they get on like a house on fire :thumbs: . He told us that 'they' :rolleyes: are doing the new James Bond and Harry Potter film.

I feel so proud of Alex. It's only one day so far, but if I think back to two years ago, I could never have imagined anything like this happening, let alone Alex wanting to do it AND enjoying it.

Annie

xx

Guest hallyscomet
Hi All,

Sorry for the delay. We had to see a friend off at the airport, he was going back to Oz :( .

Thanks for all your good wishes >:D<<'> .

Everything went great for Alex :dance::dance: . He got along well with everybody :thumbs: . Alex said they had to unload a truckload of camera equipment and check to see if it was all there against a list. Something to do with cables (he lost me on that bit :wacko: ). Alex put some electronic thing (?) back together that the guy who is teaching him took apart. Most of it was over my head, but Alex was chuffed to bits. When he was having a chat with L (who is teaching him), L told him that he is Dyslexic and when he was at school he only liked Maths. Alex said that they get on like a house on fire :thumbs: . He told us that 'they' :rolleyes: are doing the new James Bond and Harry Potter film.

I feel so proud of Alex. It's only one day so far, but if I think back to two years ago, I could never have imagined anything like this happening, let alone Alex wanting to do it AND enjoying it.

Annie

xx

You must be so happy Annie, :wub:>:D<<'> so happy for you and Alex.

H.