Sign in to follow this  
adamsmum

new arrival

hi,adams mum dh here.max was born yesterday at 3am,on the bathroom floor.she had contractions for couple of hours getting to 3 mins apart,her waters broke in living room,she went upstairs to change her trousers,her friend went home over road to get some stuff and before she could come back the head was showing ,the cord was wrapped around neck her friend unwrapped it and delivered max,10 mins after waters broke,ambulance arrived 5 mins later,on call midwife about 1 hr later.healthy 7 pounder mother & baby doing fine.didnt even need to go to hospital.

Cuh! wimmin! Make a song and dance out of anything! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously - congratulations to ALL concerned, on this marvellous, speedy, fantastic birth day!

L&P

BD :D>:D<<'>

>:D<<'> Congratulations to all of you, pleased to hear all is well, even though the new arrival decided to make such a dramatic entrance.

Welcome to the world little Max :D

Edited by lil_me

To copy Bid, 'WHAT AN ENTRANCE' !!

You'll be able to tell him in later years about his speedy arrival, perhaps when he's dawdling over something :lol:

Hope you're both doing well,

Congratulations >:D<<'>

wac

Many congratulations!!!Your post brings back memories;my second child was born on the living room carpet and the third was born before the midwife arrived!!!It wasn't until baby number 4 came along that anyone got to put on gloves for a delivery!!!xx

Edited by CarerQuie

congratulations to all of you >:D<<'> take it easy adamsmum,oh its lovely having a new baby in the house,so pleased for you all

:groupwave::groupwave: That's fabulous news, I'm so pleased it all went OK

Welcome to the world little Max - well named for someone who arrived at Max Speed :D

I've just realised you never did have to worry about leaving the kids while you went into hospital! :D

Edited by DaisyProudfoot

Thanks all. Im now feeling better. Max is doing well. Hes a realy good baby dosent cry much but then now ive said that :lol: The other boys love him to bits Cain has been trying to give him crisps and cars.Im coverd in wee and sick and not slept all week but im the happyest mum alive :D

Congratulations :D:clap:

That's the way to do it isn't it? I'm just off to the loo dear..... voila bambino :thumbs::lol:

Lovely news and hope you are all well :thumbs:

Flora :D

Aww that's brilliant!

My mate had a similar birth with her second - she felt an odd sensation down there, got her husband to look & he fainted cos it was the baby's head :lol: Luckily her friend & neighbour was there & she helped with the delivery.

So glad all went well - the comment about being covered in wee did give me a chuckle, boys are good at that when you change their nappies aren't they :lol:

Big kisses to baby Max and a pat on the back to you for doing so well!!!

:lol::dance::dance::party: Fantastic news!! well done to you Adams mum, and delivery team!!

I wish my births were that quick!

Big love and kisses to baby Max!

Go and put your feet up missus you deserve it!