kirstie

bABY ARRIVED EARLY!

GIRL!!!!!!! :thumbs:

We are so delighted with our little bundle of joy who arrived 5 weeks early (pre-eclampsia) and is teensy weensy (4 lb 1 oz) but after a wee stay in the neonatal unit she is finally home and we are so in love with our little angel, after 3 boys it is strange having a girl, but wonderful strange. We have named her Eilidh (pronounced Ay-lay, it's gaelic!!) so that is why i have not been around for a while, she is definatley our last (feel a little sad to say that although she really is!) and i intend to enjoy her as well as the others of coarse, but thought i'd let you all in on the great news, hope everyone is well and coping with the Easter hols.... :unsure:

CONGRATULATIONS.............................. So pleased everything went well. I loooooove babies.

Take care. xxxx

Hi Kirstie,

I wondered where you had got to....... I had forgotten that you were expecting. What joy for you, finally a little girl, after 3 boys.

Congratulations to you and yours,

Love

Hallyscomet as you would remember me. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :groupwave:

:clap:

awwwwww how lovely!!! I remeber how i felt having my girl after 2 boys. I loved my boys to bits but she was the icing on the cake definately!! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Enjoy her :wub: Enjoy the girlie clothes shopping!! :)

Awwww congratulations a baby girl after 3 boys. How nice , i am so envious as ive 4 sons and id convinced myself they were all goign to be girls but it wasnt to be, i wouldnt change them though only maybe kieran sometimes on a bad day

lynn

CONGRATULATIONS!

So glad that you're both doing well after what must have been a difficult few weeks.

Need to show us some piccies!

Take care.

Caroline.

Congratulations!! Glad you are both home safe and well. Hope Ailidh was well looked after on SCBU dh is one of the doctors there!! Enjoy your baby time

Carrie

:band: c.o.n.g.r.a.t.u.l.a.t.i.o.n.s

welcome little baby girl, >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

with 3 big brothers to dote and look after you, wow,

I held a very cute 9 days old baby girl today, she was all warm and smelt lovely, her hair all soft and her little face, orrr

good luck and best wishes, and glad to know she is home now, she has done really well, just like her mum. :clap:

JsMum

Hi Kirstie,

CONGRATULATIONS! >:D<<'>

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering whether you'd had the baby! I hope you are both ok.

My little Jesse sends a message to Ailidh,

"Hello Ailidh, i was very small and early like you too, but now i'm 7 weeks old and i am nearly the size of a newborn baby. Make sure you keep drinking plenty of milk and you'll get big and strong like me too." :wub:

Loulou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahh thats fantastic news!!!!!

I am soooo broody! enjoy your beautiful girl, glad you both safe and well xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, late to this as I've been away but...

Congratulations!!

We had an Easter girl too - many years ago now! It's a lovely time of year to have a baby. :wub:

K xx

>:D<<'> Thank you all so much for the lovely replies!

Eilidh is gaining weight well and is such a little gem it's wonderful to say that i have a daughter... :wub: