pearl

Well, I'm Officially Astonished.....

HE GOT THE APPRENTICESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:groupwave::band::cheers::thumbs::lol::dance:B)

We have literally just heard, it got to 4 o'clock & I thought, thats it, then the phone rang.

I feel like I'm going to pass out. I just can't believe it.

J is very, very happy, but is finishing watching his TV programmes before texting everyone! :rolleyes:

He starts mid August, �10k which is very good for an apprenticeship.

For once in my life I have very little to say, I need time for this to sink in.

Thankyou all soooo much for your support over these last few fraught weeks, you have celebrated & commiserated with us all the way & it has meant so much to us. You are all lovely, & I've not even started on the booze yet! :cheers:

I've only just met you and I'm dead chuffed for you! - big hug well done for your son :)

Enjoy your drink and thanks for your support this week

Lisa

x

:clap::clap::clap:

:groupwave::groupwave:

Excellent! :thumbs: It's really encouraging to know that such achievements are possible - gives me hope!

Enjoy the celebration, pearl. :)

K x

HE GOT THE APPRENTICESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:groupwave::band::cheers::thumbs::lol::dance:B)

We have literally just heard, it got to 4 o'clock & I thought, thats it, then the phone rang.

I feel like I'm going to pass out. I just can't believe it.

J is very, very happy, but is finishing watching his TV programmes before texting everyone! :rolleyes:

He starts mid August, �10k which is very good for an apprenticeship.

For once in my life I have very little to say, I need time for this to sink in.

Thankyou all soooo much for your support over these last few fraught weeks, you have celebrated & commiserated with us all the way & it has meant so much to us. You are all lovely, & I've not even started on the booze yet! :cheers:

WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

GO JP GO JP! :notworthy::thumbs:>:D<<'>

Pearl, This is fab!!!! I am chuffed for JP and you and mrpearl!

OMG! I am in tears here! Happy Ones!!

Well Done to you all, you have been amazingly supportive to JP, You are a fab Mum!!!

Lots of Love

Lisa xxxxx

Aaaaww FANTASTIC news!!!! :thumbs: I'm so pleased for you and J. You're right about the apprenticeship wage, my ds3 got less than �5,000 a year, criminal really.

Enjoy your celebrations :cheers::eat::drunk::gather::party::partytime::pepsi::wine:

Blimey I only left the pooter for 5 mins & all these lovely replies! J busy texting everyone now. What is this feeling I feel? Oh yes its HAPPINESS!!!!!! Wow I'd forgotten what it felt like :lol:

Lisa I'll be in touch xx

Pearl, What will JP's Official Title be?

Umm, *thinks* Handsome Young Genius? :lol:

Think its Business Administration Apprentice. He'll spend 2 years at city council, four 6 month placements in different offices, working for an Advanced Apprenticeship & an NVQ in stuff like word processing etc. Hee hee.

Thankyou all soooo much I'm on my 3rd amontillado Y my spellong will get bwobbly soon so I will go now, will check back lter, mr p4earl home soon Y he dont know yet!!!!!!!

Thankyou all soooo much I'm on my 3rd amontillado Y my spellong will get bwobbly soon so I will go now, will check back lter, mr p4earl home soon Y he dont know yet!!!!!!!

I love it when Pearl does this!!!!!! :clap::party::blink::D:lol:;)

She is doing spelling mistakes in our other Hidey Hole also!!!

That's brilliant news Pearl and J - well done to both of you for sticking with it.

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

For you - :wine: (though by the sounds of it, you don't need any encouragement!!) :partytime::drunk:

Hellooooo

thought I'd sober up before I posted again :embarrassedsmiley: :lol:

Another big thanks from all of us for your lovely posts. They are the icing on the cake.

Night night xx

Good morning all B)

Running on adrenaline at the mo - didnt get to sleep till past 1 last night, then 6 am, PING!!! Wide awake, & I'm so NOT a morning person. So I thought, have a shower, went into J's room for a towel, what are you doing up so early? He said. I'm too excited to sleep, I said. What are you excited about? He said! Durrrrr! :rolleyes:

He & mr pearl :banman: are taking it all in their spectrumy stride, me I'm bouncing off the ceiling whilst they look at me bemused.

J does keep coming up to me though & saying, so, I got an apprenticeship! with a big smile, so I think we can safely say he's well chuffed.

This, right now, is the best bit - still at college till end of June with all the support still available, no exams as its continuous assessment, a job lined up without the worry of actually doing it at the moment.

*sighs happily*

Oh pearl, I'm so happy for you all, it's so brilliant. :thumbs::party::clap:

You give us all hope for the future. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Enjoy, you deserve it.

~ Mel ~

We are so not used to things going right - I thought this would take years, & he did it on his second interview :notworthy:

Every credit to our lad for coping so well on his own, & to the interview panel for spotting the potential behind his nervousness. All he needs is a chance to prove himself & they are giving him one.

Its his grandmas 80th birthday bash tomorrow, all 27 of our family will be there so we are going to have a great time telling everyone the news!

Just back from grandmas 80th birthday, 29 of us in a terraced house! (All the emergency chairs were out)!

J had a wonderful time telling everyone his news, they were all so pleased.

I'm finally coming down off the adrenaline high, & just want to go to sleep for a long time now!

Have a good bank holiday Monday tomorrow folks xx

Excellent news :thumbs:

>:D<<'> Great news, for a very special family.

Well done to J you will be a great apprentice. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Be very PROUD!!!!! :thumbs:

(I really needed some good news thanks)

wishingwell xxxxx