Tylers-mum

I can't do this no more!

Oh duckie, Take a mo and have a cuppa. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

We're here for you , tell us what has happened. You are a good mum and we care about you.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

T-M we all get days, sometimes weeks when its all too much. Don't for one minute think that you are the only person who feels this way. Talk to us, we won't judge you.

I know how you feel. To be honest my husband says this to me everytime we have a really bad spell (after days and days of meltdowns) especially as the little one is too little to understand why her sister behaves so awful sometimes and gets very upset - he thinks that if its affecting her then she's not having a 'normal' life. I've never actually said it out loud but have thought it. I usually feel pretty awful after that I could think like that. I think that no matter how much you love them they really can totally destroy you inside sometimes and at times there is only so much you can take - after all we're only human.

Try to get some time out if you can even if its just a half hour walk on your own.

Take care, chin up.

,, The poem under your posts is beautiful, something in that poem touched you and gave you hope.Read it again.

"You're gonna fly with every dream that you chase,

" You're gonna cry but know that that's okay,

" sometimes life's not fair but if you hang in there,

" you're gonna see that sometimes bad is good,

" We just have to believe, things work out like they should,

" lIfe has no guarantees, But Always Loved By Me,

You're Gonna Be"

>:D<<'>

you need aroma theripy it will relax you i think you can buy aroma theripy in the shops but then again we all need to buy aroma theripy

TM,

You've fought so hard for Tyler in the last year, don't give up now, you'd never forgive yourself.

Who else would fight for him like you? >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

s

xxx

Sweet heart if I could I would be round your house now.I would sort out T :crying: ............I would put the kettle on give you a hug.Tell you not to worry.Stay over and the next day do the school run get the shopping, sort the tea.I ,m sorry I don,t live close and can,t be more of a friend than type words to you on here.Please don,t despair don,t give up.You need to ask someone to help.Is there anyone who can help you? >:D<<'> love suzex

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> oh hun I've felt like that lately too. Sorry things have made you feel so down. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I've seen in here that you are a fab mom and you can do it.

TM maybe we can share shoulders :crying: cos I am having a bad day too.

Kids who would have em?

Bloo*y loonies that's who! - But we do love em don'e we - even when we can't stand them

Carole

Tylers-mum, keeping reading these wonderful posts because it shows that so many people believe in you and that you're doing a good job.

Take your time, let it all out. Talk to us or just cry all night, and then come back and talk to us. We'll be here.

Lots of love,

Lizzie xx

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

We're with you all the way ........... "I can do it, I can do it" said the little train.

Come on we'll all be here to help you climb this mountain. You've worked so hard - pick up the phone and call someone if you can - you need to talk.

We've all been there and probably will be again. Talk to us, get it off your chest.

Please don't consider care - you love your little one too much to cope with that heartache. :wub:

We care for a little one and we see the pain in his father's face every week when he visits him - not allowed home because of something his mother did. You'll get through this

Daisy

Tylers mum, I hope you post soon and let us know you are ok. Believe me hun, i know you hear it so many times, but you really are not alone in your feelings. I know that is of no help right now, but i know (as everyone here does) how alone you can feel sometimes.

My dad wrote me this some time ago, and whilst reading all the posts, and thinking how much despair you must be in right now, i thought i would share it with you, as it made me realise how much others thought about me. We are all thinking of you right now TM, Please dont forget that.

If you need help then i shall give it

if my help is of no use then i will seek it

if no help can be found i will sit with you

for at no time will you sit alone.

Take care. >:D<<'>

Shaz

x

T-M >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Wish I could do more - keep on hanging in there

:pray: that tomorrow the sun will come out in your life

Hope all these virtual hugs are going someway to making you feel even a wee bit better. Hang in there, things will get better even when it feels like they won't. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Take my hand my friend

I wish to help you along

Just knowing there are two of us

Can help to make you strong

I know life seems unfair

and sometimes gets you down

But know that I am here for you

I'll always be around

So set a day aside

And together we will walk

Down all your troubled pathways

For it helps sometimes to talk

If you should need some time

To do this on your own

Then I will be here waiting

Since you wish to be alone

I guess I want to say

That I hold your friendship dear

And if you ever need me

just reach out, cause I am here

TM---- I am signing off for the night, but am really worried about you. I really hope you are okay and post soon just to let us know you are okay, even if you don't want to talk. Sending loads of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> I really hope tomorrow brings a better day >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi I could have written this myself.. these last few weeks have been hell, i really can't take much more and I keep saying the same things as you! I want to leave, put M in care etc etc. So I can totally relate. M seems to have disrupted our family. He can't stand his sister, he wakes his little brother up and he is hyper all the time and just won't do as he is told, nothing seems to work. he thinks he owns this house ggrrrr.

remember we are all here for each other!!

>:D<<'> Can't really add much to this apart from you know where I am if you need me, I am sure nearly all of us have felt this way at some point.

sorry to hear that things aren't too good. I've felt like that too and it seems as though quite a lot of the others have too.

Try and get a good nights sleep and I'm sure things will seem better in the morning.

thinking of you >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

jessie

I think that everyone here really understands how you are feeling

Keep talking on here - there's plenty that understand :)

Hand your child over to someone else to give you space.

Remember all the times your child has made you laugh.

"You always hurt the ones you love most"

This is how I cope when I can't take no more

Jen

TM I got an apology from David and you will one day from Tyler - just give him the chance and hang on in there. It does get better.

Carole

Just wanted to thank each and every one of you for all your lovely words and support. Wishing it was IRL but even so, knowing there are people oput there in my shoes is a GREAT source of support and I thank you all for not condemning me.

I am ok at the moment, not 100% but that'll come in time I guess. Had a word (a LONG one) with my sister and basically told her my true feelings and laid down some rules which she says she'll comply with but then I told her all this before and the complying lasted a few weeks and then slipped back into the old routine again. :( Here's hoping eh! ;)

T's meltdown lasted 2hrs, he was screaming, blaming me 'it's all your fault Auntie L isn't coming', coughing b/c of the crying and close to throwing up, throwing things around the room and banging anything in sight etc etc etc. My head about went and I screamed at him, I basically lost it big time and put him to bed! :( It's taken me this long to calm down and that's only cuz I'm both emoptionally and physically shattered and ready to climb into bed. I just hope tomorrow is a better day. T did wake up round 11pm and he came and we had a cuddle but nothing was said. I then told himt o go back to bed which he did and is now sleeping but I'm finding it hard to forget. I'm just exhausted and drained. I know I have everyone here and I thank each and everyone of you for your messages and your PM's but when I an't got no support IRL and family that don't care about nothing but themselves and when I have the world on my shoulders everyday, it does get to me. I feel caved in and trapped.

I have an appointment tomorrow with T'd psych (without T) and she's planned to discuss the way T thinks and how his mind works. Hopefully that'll give me a clearer insight into how his mind works etc.

I'll check in again when I get home ok.

Once again. THANK YOU!!!

Hi TM,

am glad you're Ok, and got a cuddle at the end of the day >:D<<'>

I daren't add to your earlier post cos I had said the exact same thing around 11pm just before I got on here !

Both my boys were running around upstairs at that time, with the 10 yr old calling me names and the 6 yr old copying him :(

All quiet on the northern front now,

here's to a better day tomorrow,

wac

glad to hear things are a little better. I had to check on you before putting off my light. I lost it with my son tonight as well after he threw a table at his little brother. It can be so hard at times and most people on the outside world just don#t have any idea how emotionally draining it can be to look after a child with these difficulties.

Anyhow. get to bed and to sleep. Treat tomorrow as a fresh start and good luck with your meeting

jessie

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Tylers Mum,

Sounds like one of those Merry go rounds " I call it" has popped it ugly head up. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Take a deep breath. Someone once said the word UPSETS really are the word in reverse 'SETUPS" This is the time that our body is telling us like you are experiencing "I cant handle this anymore" this is when stress management strategies really help, and having someone you can truly trust like a good Psychologist is the best medicine. Your body is telling you "You need to find other ways to deal with this because -what used to work for you isn't working at the moment."

You are a wonderful Mum, and I am sure at the end of the day I bet Tyler thinks you are the best Mum in the entire world. >:D<<'>

Sounds like you are in touch with your feelings and this is really healthy, sounds like things needed to be said to your sister,and this is where the Psychologist can really help if you are stuck in this area.

I wish you all the best just tell yourself every morning when you wake up "I'LL Handle It" and you will.

Perhaps your Psychologist could also recommend some good books to read, once you get it ALL out, on areas you need to fine tune.

Some mentors of mine once said, we are all attending a school called life, and we are learning the lessons we have chosen to learn.

Enjoy the journey, it is full of love, happiness hatred, sadness, joy, despair, hope, faith, rainbows, trees, flowers, sunshine, and we are blessed with a new day, every day.

Hope you have a better day to day, but sometimes the bad days are blessings, as when we have the happy days, we cherish them all the more >:D<<'>

Hailey