Sign in to follow this  
Paula

Hes haveing his operation tommorrow Update

:(

And ill be glad when its all over..........

Hes to be at Leeds General infirmiry for 7.30am just a day case but stressfull none the less.

Then hes haveing the rest of the week of school to recover.The operation is to try once againe to correct the bi lateral choanal atresia he was born with.I realy realy hope it works this time hes had dozens of ops none have worked.My fingers will be crossed and even though im not that religious i will have a little prayer that this time just maybe itll work...........

Will let you know how he gets on........

Edited by Paula

Ill be the nervous wreck hell be ok yer can guarantee it................... I aint slept for nightmares the past week thinking about it all..........

hes takeing a harry potter book to the hospital to "read" it to me.................... God help me coz although he can read this book is stretching his talents..............I hope to god we aint waiting long else ill be stuck with him reading "Brilliantly" ill tell him all pigging morning..............

Im a rotten mum ............ :P

Paula, you do make me laugh - Hope your not too Harry Pottered - out! :D

Everything crossed that things go smoothly - and that it bloomin' works this time!!

>:D<<'>

Hope you don't have too much stress Paula... and hope it works out this time round :pray:

Will be thinking of you both

Flora :D

Same here Paula.... Hope all went well and that it was a success... hope it wasn't too stressful for you >:D<<'>

Flora X

:D:D

Thanks everybody...........

His operation went well..........

He coped with the hospital far far better than me who was totally worried and stressed out............

And hes home and safe now.........

Whether the operaton will work long term im not that optomistic.........

His consultant came to see me after the operation and basically said that hell always be a mouth breather and the chances of the airway staying permanantly open are next to nothing and that i have to face up to that....... Well i faced up to it 10 years ago but i just though it was worth another bash another whirl........I know that if and when it does close over againe and sometimes it can close over in as little as 72 houres it has in the past :( i will not ever be putting him through the paine of the operation againe.

Hes going to have a well earned rest away from shool for the rest of the week now as hes battered and bruised.

yeah glad you both home ok,i havent faced k and s being in hospital yet for any ops,i imagine i would be a wreck but i think you be strong for their sake and not let them show any worry,at least i hope thats how i would be!! hope hes ok today,and you of course >:D<<'> >:D<<'>