Teaorcoffee

Tea or coffee?

Icebreaker topic! :dance: (love the smilie)

I prefer tea myself.

*edit* where are my manners? I am 18 years old and I have AS. An episode of Scrubs where Carla said she goes to a diabetes chatroom gave me an incentive to come to an aspergers chatroom. I am very quiet so I'll remain a 'grunt' or a 'New Recruit' or whatever this forum calls a person who doesn't post much.

Edited by Teaorcoffee

What are the blue things next to our posts? Are they cake?

( a rabbit smilie? :robbie: )

Edited by Teaorcoffee

I only drink coffee once a year or so as it gives me the shakes and sets my heart racing. One cup will keep me awake for at least 24 hours! Sort of useful for really tight deadlines! :wacko:

And i can't drink earl grey cos when i was a kid i was told it was made with bergamot oil (that's where the flavour comes from). I was also told that bergamots were small furry animals that live in the alps :o .

They turned out to be marmots, but i still can't bear the taste or smell of earl grey :lol:

Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of krism >:D<<'>

Can't start the day unless I have strong cup of coffee - so coffee for me. My 18 year old son who also has AS is a scrubs fan too.

The blue things will multiply the more posts you make ;)

Carole

Welcome to the forum.

I love both coffee and tea - I'm a complete addict. I cannot leave the house in the morning without drinking a whole pot of tea and I make it constantly throughout the day. Agree with Nemo though - Earl Grey is yuk. :wacko:

Milk and no sugar please and the tea must be in my favourite bone china mug - the coffee can be in a thicker mug.

I wouldn't live in any town that didn't have a Costa on the high street. ;)

When I get to heaven, if I'm not handed a steaming double latte on arrival I'm going straight to the other place. :devil:

Oh a nice hot cup of Tea, White no sugar and a chocy biscuit.

Decaff coffee for me please with 2 sugars.

Love a big mug of tea after a fry up or a supper from the chippie!! (So healthy in our house, i don't think! :sick: )

Welcome, You can 'grunt' or ,like me be a 'lurker' all you like. More often than not i end up posting though because theres always really good discussions going on!

Kirstie. ;)

Tea, two large sugars and milk. My husband has a constant flow of tea going when he is home, it's a train driver thing. I spend an awful lot of time on the loo though :lol:

welcome to the forum, pull up a chair I'll put the kettle on.

Viper.

Hello & welcome. I only joined a few days ago - this is a superb group.

Tea for me, except when I cant be arsed with the whole teabag, brewing, taking dripping teabag to bin, leaving brown trail on kitchen floor, then cleaning up, routine. Then its coffee everytime.

However, my wife thinks tea is disgusting, and Alex (17yrs old AS), will drink either as long as he doesn't have to make it.

ray

Tea, very strong and 3 sugars please ... :dance:

Oh and please can I have it by the bucket load!!!

HHxx

Hi and welcome by the way, you are in good company here.

Guest hallyscomet

:dance::dance::dance:

Hi,

Welcome to the group.

Well its tea and coffee for me with milk and no sugar and have to have one of each before I take the kids to school. :thumbs::robot: then I am up and at it.

Nice to meet you

I'm Hailey I am from the Land Down Under

Edited by hallyscomet

I love both but i cant drink too much coffee it stops me sleeping :wub:

I think some of you are addicted to it. You may need Caffeine patches or something :lol:

Hiya,

Has to be a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggeeeeeeee mug of tea with my best mate Lou, 3 sweeteners (did i mention it is a big mug?????) loads of milk. In fact I think it's about time I have another one!!!!!!!

Hi and welcome :)

Tea anytime and coffe at least twice a day but only capucino, my partner just bought me an expresso/capucino maker it was getting too expensive... :lol::lol:

Malika.

Welcome >:D<<'>

My 9 yr old son got diagnosed with AS on 30th sept 05 and i don't like coffee at all so a nice mug of tea with milk and 2 sugars is what i like... especially after a hard day at work :P mmmmm

Hi and welcome :)

First thing in the morning, coffee for me, milk and 2 sweeteners (am on a diet :wacko: ) I drink tea in the afternoon but no caffeine after 3pm.....got J to keep me awake all night!!! :whistle:

Denisex