adamsmum

My little mans in hospital

My 16month old boy was taken to hospital AE today with sickness and was transferd to main hospital. I dont know what to do with myself. Im stuck at home with the other 3 so cant do enything. We have never been apart so im realy worrid about how he's coping he was in such a state when he left. I took him docters this morning and was told it was just a bug then he just kept getting worse. Im getting realy upset but have to hide it from the others who are all playing upjust to add to the stress :crying:

Oh >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Big big hugs

I know it's hard not to worry but he's in the right place and he'll be getting lots of loving support. Children's ward nurses are just lovely.

When can you get up to see him?

Edited by DaisyProudfoot

Im praying that he will be sent home if not i dont know what i will do i cant drive and the hospitals 25miles away we dont have much of a bus service. I would have to sort somthing out when the kids are at schoole

Oh, poor both of you >:D<<'>

Do you have anyone who could look after your other children, because you can sleep in the hospital with your son.

Bid >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Sending you lots of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> because you need them right now.

Oracle

:( oh your poor thing, hope you little lad is better soon >:D<<'> ............could a neighbour of friend help you out with a lift or babysitting??..........are the hospital letting you know how he is?Let us know when you have some news, thinking of you >:D<<'>

I hope he is out and back with you soon >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Hopefully you can get some support to help with your other children so you can visit your son. Please keep us posted.

Take care,

Debs :D

Oh adamsmum, :(

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I hope you find a way to visit him while he's in hospital and pray that he'll be out very soon and you won't have to worry for too much longer.

K xx

Guest flutter

can u get any emergency help for those at home so u can go and visit

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Just heard from DH. Little man still being sick so dont know if he will come home. Know realised thers no cash in house for bus or train to go and see him. We have no family localy and no one to help out it's just me and DH. Im hoping that he will be home by morning and if not then will get DH to arange somthing maybe he can come get me when little man is asleep

really sorry to hear this, hope he is ok....

if i lived any closer i'd be so willing to help :(

one of the downfalls of online friends :( *sigh*

oh poor little man,how awful for you not being with him,i hope you find someone to look after your others so you can go and be with him. >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> adamsmum >:D<<'>

thinking of you. keep us updated even if its only to take your mind off things. Take care, i hope he is back to himself soon.

shaz

x

>:D<<'>

Hi Adamsmum,

Hope you get something sorted to be with your little one - and that he starts to pick up real soon.

Take care,

Jb

Hi Adamsmum, Im so sorry to hear your little boy is poorly, I hope he starts to feel better soon >:D<<'> >:D<<'> thinking of you and your family. xxxx

:( Oh no!!! The poor wee soul. And poor you too. you must be so worried. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> My little 8 month old has had dioreaah for the past week and my eldest came home from school today and has had chronic sickness and the other, and a lot of stomach pain , not a good week for the washing machine to pack up! :sick:

Will you let us know how he is and i really hope you manage to get up to the hospital to see him :tearful:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Aww. wish i lived near enough to help. can only send >:D<<'> >:D<<'> hope you get to see him soon, hope he gets well soon too >:D<<'>

Adamsmum >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I hope he is better soon. >:D<<'>

This is a terrible situation for you :tearful: .

Brook >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Guest hallyscomet

Sorry Adamsmum >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hope your little one is home with you very soon. Is there not someone in the community that could assist you in times like this especially that you dont have a car.

The hard thing is, is if you go into the hospital your little one will want you to stay or take them home :wub: lets pray for a speedy recovery :pray:

Hailey >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I hope hes better and home soon.

its awfull being seperated from them even more so when there in hospital.

Let us all know how he is and when he comes home.

My little man is home. DH ended up walking out with him in early hrs after waiting 6hrs to see docter. Aparently he was getting very upset and thay would not give him enything till docter had seen him so DH decided he would do better with me at home. He is still very unwell but is finaly asleep. A docter will come and check him later. Im just glad to have him back and hoping he picks up so he wont end up back at the hospital. Thank you all for the kind words it realy helped me throue a bad night. I will let you all no how he's getting on later Alison

Hi Adamsmum,

So relieved that he's home with you - hope he starts to pick up soon.

Take care,

Jb

Hi there Adamsmum, Im glad to hear he's back at home with you, 6hrs and still not been seen by the doctor!! That is terrible!! :angry: I hope he starts to feel better soon poor little lad!! Thinking of you >:D<<'> Lizzie xx

oh I,m glad he,s home , and I really hope he starts to get better soon >:D<<'> ..........big hugs to you all take care suzex.